I'll be happy to exchange links with anyone. Just leave a comment and I'll be happy to.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Dark and Beautiful

Things were certainly dark on the catwalk at Alex Perry's Transeasonal 2008 collection at RAFW. In lieu with autumn and upcoming winter (which is hardly dark in Australia! We still have a failramount of sun), Perry used lots of black and dark colours in his creations. I must say I love them, and not only because I love gothic or gothic-esque fashion. To me, darker colours spell mysteriousness, secrets and elegance. It kinda sends out a message "Wouldn't you like to know more about me? " It's enticing and beautiful. And of course, slimming! :P I notice also that the models wear long gloves. Adds more to the effect I think! Check out Mr Perry's designs :)

See more here








































No comments: