I'll be happy to exchange links with anyone. Just leave a comment and I'll be happy to.

Friday, June 27, 2008

For the coming autumn...

In the Northern hemisphere, autumn is looming. Maurizio Percoraro, a fashion designer, has a vision of covered women from neck to toe in a single colour. Although I'm not a fan of cold, I love autumn with its rich reds, yellows, golds and browns. I think a great colour for autumn is burgundy. Deep, warm and sensuous. Check out these pictures from Style.com

I norra världen, höst är kommande snart. Maurizio Percoraro, en mode designer, har en vision för höstmode: täckte i en enkel färg. Jag älskar hösts färger...röd, guld och brun. En bra färg för höstmode är mörk röd. Djup, varm och sexig. Här är något bilder från Style.com

Bottega Veneta

Allegra Hicks

Maurizio Pecaruro

Albino

Nina Ricci



No comments: