I'll be happy to exchange links with anyone. Just leave a comment and I'll be happy to.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

For the tomboys..

When I was younger, I was a tomboy. I loved climbing trees and running around. I hated the outfits my mum made me wear and I nagged her to make me an outfit with a tie (yes, I did it before Avril...and I was only 8 years old!). Adding some masculinity into your outfit does not necessarily mean you're a tomboy. It's awesome in rock outfits and can look very smart and chic. Excellent for work!

Jag var en tomboy då jag var yngre. Jag älskar bestigande träd och ränner omkring. Jag gillar inte den utstyrsel min mamma valde. Jag insisterade henne brygga mig en utstyrsel med hängning (Ja! Jag bar hängning före Avril..och jag var 8 år gamla!). Maskulin utstyrsel betyder inte du är tomboy. Dem är bra för rock utstyrsel och ser flott och chic ut. Mycket bra på arbete.












Try this!



Miss Selfridge halter top
Black suit jacket UK20.00
Jessica Simpson Layla heels US$81.99
Multi button sailor pants US$19.99
ASOS earrings UK6.00
Chloe Maya bag UK450.00
1980’s Black Red New Wave Triangular Bangles
Red Patent Retro Bow Headband by L.Erickson US$21.00

2 comments:

Danz said...

Some of these outfits are really fantastic! I love the attitude and confidence that I feel when I wear a menswear inspired outfit!

yiqin; said...

I used to be a tomboy too! Always in baggy jeans or shirts! I even wore army pants! :O

I like how when women wear mens clothes they always look so confident & ready to take on the world! I really like the second one. The jacket has such amazing shape & detail1