I'll be happy to exchange links with anyone. Just leave a comment and I'll be happy to.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Hip Anna Sui

Check out Anna Sui's Fall 2008 RTW collection. A mix of eclectic colours and hippy styles. It seems Sui has time travelled to the 70s for inspiration. Definitely a fun collection! See more here.

Här är Anna Suis Höst 2008 RTW kollektion. En är en kombination av eklektisk färger och hippy stilar. Anna Sui har reste till 70s för inspiration tycker jag. En definitivt rolig kollektion! Go Anna Go! Se mera här























































2 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Hey Midgie! This show totally rocked my world; I am crazy for Sui's multiple pattern looks - can't wait for fall!

Hunters Glory said...

Love the black ones...dont know why but that is where my eyes are going.