I'll be happy to exchange links with anyone. Just leave a comment and I'll be happy to.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Poke poke...I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Couture Carrie!

Rules–Post rules at beginning of the post–Answer all the questions–Tag 6 people & go to their blog & leave a comment to inform them that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was 13...and climbing trees at school to eat during lunch break :P

2) What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
Go to uni, try and get loads of study in (exams next week! Gaaahhh!!), maybe do my laundry :P, have some fags and check out fashion blogs of course! Welcome to the life of a boring Med student...Heheh

3) Snacks you enjoy
Salt and vinegar potato chips and crunchy Freddo frogs...Heaven!

4) Places you have lived

Scotland, Kuching (Malaysia), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Newcastle (Australia)

5) Things you would do if you were a billionaire
Build my own music studio
Travel the world, especially Scandinavia
Build houses everywhere around the world

6) People you want to know more about
Hmmmm....Annette Olzon, Jukka Nevalainen *sigh*, Patch Adams, Sigmund Freud, Aggyness Deyn....can't really think of any actually :P And oh! My beautiful readers too! Love yous!

No comments: