I'll be happy to exchange links with anyone. Just leave a comment and I'll be happy to.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Christian Lacroix Autumn 2008 Couture

He is one of the princes of couture, I think! Here is his Autumn 2008 Couture collection. With an abundance of lace, veils, ruffles and corset design, this collection is a Victorian Gothic lover's dream come true. This is a collection that oozes with romanticism, elegance and vampirism. Delish! These are my favourite 10 outfits from this collection. See more here :)

Han är nagon av den prinsar av couture tycker jag! Här är hans Höst 2008 Couture kollektion. Kollektionen har månge spets, slöjor, ruffle och korsett...En önsam som slagit in för Viktorian Gothik fans. Kollektionen är mycket romantik, elegant och har vampyr inflytande. Vacker! Dess är 10 av min favorit utstyrsel från kollektionen. Se mera här :)





































































2 comments:

qifa said...

i don't know why.....but i love lacroix than mcqueen....
mcqueen freaks me out a lil' bit...

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty anti McQueen too. Maybe its because everyone seems to be completely in love with him. I love these really gothic looks. It reminds me a bit of the costumes from The Piano.