I'll be happy to exchange links with anyone. Just leave a comment and I'll be happy to.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Vogue Australia tip

Be bold this month, says Vogue Australia. I love these gloves and wished that I had found them sooner. The colours are bright and the gloves are adorned with large jewels. I also love the model's striking makeup and her beautiful necklace. I think my pick would be the black and pink Emporio Armani gloves. Delish!

Bli djärv i augustis sager Vogue Australien. Jag älskar desse handskar och jag önskar att jag fanns den handskar förr. Den färger är klar och den handskar är smyckad med stor juveler. Jag älskar modellens strejkander smink och vacker halsband. Min favorit är Emporio Armanis svart och rosa handskar. Snyggo!

















































1 comment:

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

love the glove!!it is so classic!!