I'll be happy to exchange links with anyone. Just leave a comment and I'll be happy to.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bits and pieces...And a s**t load of fishnets! Oh yummy!

More for Rodarte, my lovely readers! When I looked through the Rodarte Spring 2009 RTW collection by the Mulleavy sisters, what went through my mind was bits and pieces put artistically and beautifully together. It may just be me though :P But I must say some of the outfits are quite funky and has an edgy look to them. And of course, courtesy to the last post, fishnets! An abundance of fishnets in this collection! My gothic heart is in love!

Mera av Rodarte, min vackra läsare! Jag sag igenom Rodartes Vår 2009 RTW kollektion av den Mulleavy systrar idag. Underbar! Jag tycker genast "Lite av varje". Kollektionen är mycket funky och edgy tycker jag. Jag älskar strumpbyxan också. Många fishnet i denna kollektion! Marvellous! Min gothik hjärta är förälskat! :)

































































































































































































































































































3 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

This collection is rocking my world (even though it is a tad too similar to Laura & Kate's fall looks . . . ).
Those footless tights are so HOT!!!

xoxox,
CC

Economy of Style said...

Loving the looks...especially the fishnets.

Hunters Glory said...

cant have enough fish net!
love the load! hahaha!