I'll be happy to exchange links with anyone. Just leave a comment and I'll be happy to.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Simple but fun...

I didn't have classes today so I spent the day at home playing my guitar, doing the crosswords and just enjoying the sun. This is what I wore. The pictures aren't very good, but I wore a black spaghetti top (Emily Rose) , a pair black shorts (Now), striped socks and converse shoes.

Jag har inte lektioner idag så förblev jag på hem. Jag lirade min gitar, gjorde korsordet och njöt solen. Jag hade på mig en svart spaghetti-topp (Emily Rose), svart korta byxor (Now), sockor med ränder och Converse skor.


































3 comments:

yiqin; said...

Ah you wear those knee socks so damn well :)

Couture Carrie said...

Sounds like the perfect, relaxing day. The pics are dramatic and the socks make this outfit rock!

xoxox,
CC

Bucca said...

Funky I like it!