I'll be happy to exchange links with anyone. Just leave a comment and I'll be happy to.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Hot from Paris: Givenchy S/S 2009

This is a great collection by Givenchy. Oozing with feminine strength (again with dress suits and broad strong shoulders. Definitely a trend for the season!) and sexiness. I love the corset-like tops some of the models wore. And the boots deserve and applause of their own, especially the thigh high ones! Skin tight leather pants were also on for show. I'd love a pair but I wouldn't know how to get them on! :P

Denna kollektion av Givenchy är sagolik! Den är uppfylld av feminisk kraft (igen med dräktjackor och vid axlar. Det är definitivt en trend) och dragningskraft. Jag älskar den korsett toppen som någon var burit av modeller. Och den stövlar förtjänar en applåd särskilt den lårhåg stövlar! Hudtät läder byxor var ställt också. Jag skulle älska en pair men vet inte om jag bära dem! :P