I'll be happy to exchange links with anyone. Just leave a comment and I'll be happy to.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Your inner strength

I was feeling a little blue yesterday. Probably the depressing misty rain outside my window (if it rains, I prefer a downpour). So I browsed for some trendy footwear. Here's the shoe for spring and summer. Gladiators :) I especially love the gladiator heels and pumps. I felt better instantly! Fashion therapy :)

Jag var deprimerad i går. Känske för det regnig vädret. Det var dimmig regn. Jag föredrar hällregn. Jag ögnade igenom något trendiga skor. Här finns skor för våren och sommaren. Gladiators :) Jag älskar den gladiator pump. Jag muntrade upp ögonblickligen! Modeterapi :)
































KG Platform gladiator heels


































Michael Antonio









































Pour La Victorie
























Givenchy

























Pierre Hardy



























Nami gladiator heels


















GoJane gladiator sandals































Aurelia gladiator sandals















Aston peep toe gladiator booties























Fierro























Betsey Johnson

5 comments:

Linnéa said...

pretty pretty shoes.... <3 me want, ME WANT!!! ><

Hunters Glory said...

The gladiator look is a great look!
These are fabulous!

Linda Thai said...

wowee i love ur selection of shoes on this post!

Couture Carrie said...

Fab footwear cheers me up too! Hope your mood has lifted, Midgie.
Love those Pierre Hardy glads so much!

xoxox,
CC

Unknown said...

i seriously lovee all of themmm.

and thanks for the cute comment.
yeah it was fun :)