I'll be happy to exchange links with anyone. Just leave a comment and I'll be happy to.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture S/S 2010/11

Jean Paul Gaultier has alot of variety in this collection. From the power lady look to the tribal look and forestry pieces.

I wear a suit jacket pretty much everywhere I go. It's winter now in Australia and it keeps me quite warm. A black suit jacket is mighty versatile! I wear it to placements in the hospital and over a pair of long jeans or shorts with stockings for the casual look. Love it! :)

I especially love the tribal outfits, especially the chunky bracelets. The forest pieces looks like something a forest fairy would wear :) Lovely!

Den här kollektion av Jean Paul Gaultier är mycket allsidig. Du kan se den 'power lady' looken, den stam looken och den skog fe looken. Ljuvlig! Jag gillar de stor armband och dräktjacka. Jag har på mig en dräktjacka alltid. Den är varm och allsidig - profesionell eller ledig, dräktjackan ser fin ut!











3 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Love this collection, especially that very sculptural dress and the cutout grey gown!

xoxox,
CC

yiqin; said...

OMG amazing. Love the second one.

Mary Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.