I'll be happy to exchange links with anyone. Just leave a comment and I'll be happy to.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Ebay spree has begun again!

Like many women, I enjoy shopping, eventhough I seldom buy anything (I window browse alot!Lol). But, from time to time, I get into a spree..Mind you though, I usually buy items on sale (call me stingy! Lol). I recently purchased these two items from Ebay and currently eyeing a pair of lace gloves. I threw away my old corset belt since it began to stretch and since I've started running again, I've dropped a dress size. Compare the old and new and tell me which is better :)

x
Sabby

The old




















The new


























4 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous belt!

xoxox,
CC

Economy of Style said...

Those gloves are fab!!!!

Ola said...

i really adore you & your blog, it's awsome!

please visit

fuckthatfashionart.blogspot.com

yiqin; said...

Very nice look.