I'll be happy to exchange links with anyone. Just leave a comment and I'll be happy to.

Friday, June 20, 2008

It's the holidays!

I'm in the holiday mood, now that my exams are over :D While my boyfriend was out golfing, I had an afternoon out shopping for dinner and getting some stuff to make myself a scarf and blanket. Then, I dropped by Tasteful Creations for a cheese naan (yum!) and Gloria Jeans for a cookies-and-cream (double yum!). Feeling fun, I donned on a fun outfit :)

Min tentor är slut nu och jag är på ferie humör :D Jag gick handlande för middagsmat och tyg brygga halsduk och filt medan min pojkevän spelade golf. Jag äter ost naan (en indisk mellanmål. Läcker!) från Tasteful Creations och kaka-och-grädde från Gloria Jeans (dubbel läcker!). Upplevande rolig, jag burit en kul utstyrsel :)














































1 comment:

Danz said...

Great outfit! I really love your sandals and that's a really nice bag!