I'll be happy to exchange links with anyone. Just leave a comment and I'll be happy to.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Show your skin during spring

I have never enjoyed winter. Coming from the tropics, I never got used to the cold. So now, I'm turning my eyes onto spring. It seems that the trend for the upcoming season is a tantalising hint of skin. Check them out :)

Jag har inte alls avnjöt vinter eftersom jag kommer från tropikerna. Jag är forskande vårmode nu. Trenden är en frestande antydan av hinna på vår. Dö dem :)








Get the look!
1) Vintage sheer lace top US$14.99
2) Red victorian sheer top US$9.95
3) Burgundy off shoulder sheer top $US17.99v
4) Romantic corset sheer cocktail dress US$28.99 - I must say, all my favourites rolled into one outfit! Corset, sheer and ruffles!
5) Max and Cleo blue halter neck sheer dress US$28.00
6) Purple silk sheer and lace babydoll dress US$6.00
7) Units print sheer skirt US$24.99-34.99


















































And lastly, how NOT to wear sheer...

No comments: