I'll be happy to exchange links with anyone. Just leave a comment and I'll be happy to.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What tights can do...




Hello my lovely readers. Here's the outfit I wore to the hospital today. I am sure you recall my post about collars. Another easy way to make collars look more interesting is simply tying a sash into a ribbon and tuck it underneath your collar :) I didn't have a red sash to go with my outfit so I used my red tights :P Yes, pretty odd wearing your tights around your neck, but it did give my ribbon a fuller look :)

Hej hej min vacker läsare. Här är idags outfit! Jag modiferar min krage med en enkel metod: bind en ribbon kring kragen :) Jag har inte röd skärp. Därfor jag avänder min röd strumpbyxa :P Ja. Jag enar att en strumpbyxa kring min hals är bisarr. Men min ribbon ser mera hel ut :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh and I was 1ssssstttttt