I'll be happy to exchange links with anyone. Just leave a comment and I'll be happy to.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Why I love variety shops

I love browsing variety shops. You never know what you can find! I bought an awesome wine glass with dragon claws for AUS$8.00 once and yesterday, I found a pair of great skull and cross bone earrings for only AUS$2.00! I seldom wear skulls and cross bones, but a pair of earring for only AUS$2.00? I couldn't resist!

Jag älskar billigheltsäffar. De har månge intressanta jox! Jag köpte en kul vinglas med drakeklo på AUS$8.00. Och igår köpte jag en kul par örhängen med dödskalle med två korslagda benknotor på AUS$2.00. Jag bar sällan dödskalle med två korslagda benknotor...Men en par örhangen på bara AUS$2.00?? Jag kunde inte motstå!

5 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Cool find . . .
I wish I were patient enough to shop in those stores!

xoxox,
CC

Siljesfashion said...

Samme her! Elsker å lete etter skjulte skatter. God helg!

Angela said...

i am not a patient shopper. i think those skulls are savvy. letting our dark side out to play once in a while.

ps i linked you too.

So Stylish So Sassy said...

only $2 bucks!!! now that's bargain shopping!

Danz said...

Those are really cute, $2 is definitely an awesome bargain!

Thanks for the great comment about my shoes dear! Have a wonderful day :)